I know brownies with Oreo’s in them are good, but add peanut butter and you have WOW!
1 box brownie mix, 8×8 inch size
24 Oreo Cookies or 12 triple double stuffs
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners. Spray the liners to assure they do not stick.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
3. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies (or 1 triple double stuff Oreo) and stack them on top of each other.
4. Drizzle a bit of brownie mix into the bottom of the cups.
5. Place Oreo stacks onto the drizzled batter.
6. Spoon some brownie batter over each Oreo stack and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin.
7. Bake cookies and brownies for approximately 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.
Makes 12 servings