12 oz of chicken *cooked* (diced or shredded)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s is the brand I like)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
24 wonton wrappers
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray brownie pan very lightly with kitchen spritzer.
2. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, wing sauce and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.
3. Start layering your cups. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Top with another wonton wrapper and add another tablespoon of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.
4. Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cups after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned cover the cupcakes with foil for the remaining cooking time.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each cup out.
`*.¸.*✻✿ ✻¸.*Making a difference — one pound at a time
Add or Follow me: Jenn Abadie Scioneaux
Get your Skinny on! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! Start here:http://OnOurWeighToHealth.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/
Join my group: On Our Weigh to Health