2 big chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into strips
1/3 cup non gmo cornstarch
2 cups sweetened (could use nonsweetened) coconut shreds
oil for crisping. I used coconut oil. Could bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes to crisp
sweat and sour sauce
1) Get 3 flat bowl. Add corn starch to one, eggs beaten to the second and coconut to the third.
2) In a deep frying pan add 1/2 – 1 inch oil and heat to medium high.
3) Take a chicken strip, coat lightly in corn starch, then egg, then lastly in coconut.
4) Place in oil and watch carefully. Once you see them browning on the bottom (2-3 min.) flip. You are not cooking these fully, just browning or crisping the coconut.
5) Continue with a few at a time, but do not crowd the pan. When done, put on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with sea salt and put in a 350 oven for 15 minutes.
I served with a Thai dipping sauce. ~ Enjoy!
For healthy and diet friendly recipes & lots of fun and amazing friends–Click this website and join us here— On Our Weigh to Health
Get your skinny on! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! To order your Skinny Fiber please go tohttp://OnOurWeighToHealth.SBC90.com
I would be honored to personally help YOU on your journey to a healthier and happier life!