Friend or Follow me Jenn Abadie Scioneaux for more great dinner ideas!
4 sweet potatoes
1 1 lb turkey breast medallion
1/2 c chicken broth
1/4 -1/2 cup BBQ sauce of choice
1 onion chopped
4 mushrooms chopped
S&P to taste
1. In crock pot add chicken stock, turkey and top the turkey with BBQ sauce. Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
2. Poke holes in Sweet potatoes. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until soft.
3. Caramelize onions and mushrooms in 1 TBS oil. Season with Salt and pepper
4. When potatoes are done and cool enough to handle cut the sweet potato in half length wise. Scoop out the sweet potatoes leaving enough flesh so the skin will keep its shape.
5. Turn over potato so cut side is down brush skin with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 10-13 minutes until starting to brown.
6. Mash the sweet potato flesh.
7. Add 1 -2 TBS of mashed sweet potato to the skin, add mushroom and onion, turkey.
8. Top with shredded cheese (optional) and put back in oven until cheese is melted.
~ SHARE IT to SAVE IT~ on your timeline so your friends can enjoy too!!
Click and join us here—for more every day fun, tips, recipes, weight loss support & motivation.. and learn about Skinny Fiber! On Our Weigh to Health
Ready to get healthy?
Start here->> http://OnOurWeighToHealth.SkinnyFiberPlus.com